Spectro Alloys is Now Hiring
High quality employees are the backbone of Spectro Alloys. Across our company - from manufacturing to quality assurance to customer service - our people have an average of 15 years of experience. We keep good people because we treat them right. We offer competitive salaries, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, ongoing training programs, and even grants for education for our employee's family members.
Entry level positions in our plant pay $16-18/hr. We offer in-depth on the job training programs and a career track for everyone who aspires to go further. While we don't require any prior experience, we do require a strong work ethic and a commitment to our Core Values:
Our Core Values
- We put Safety and People First
- We always demonstrate Respect, Honesty, Integrity
- We are People Who Care and practice Servant Leadership
- We have a Passion for Growth and Continuous Improvement
If your own core values align with ours, please come in and apply! We are currently hiring for the following positions (click for details):
- Maintenance Tech - Rolling Equipment
- Maintenance Tech - Trainee
- Sortation System Assistant
- Plant Helper
Prospective employees can fill out applications on site Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm.